Here are some of my best travel recommendations.
- The Suitcase comes in a variety of colors and various sizes. I chose the LARGER carry-on and find that it fits in the overhead bin nicely. It holds just a bit more than the typical carry-ons I’ve seen and tried. For the price, this is just one of the best durable pieces of luggage I’ve had.
- Packing Cubes (double sided) to separate clean/dirty clothes.
- Packing Cubes larger set with shoe bag
- Packing folder/envelopes. This is my favorite style of packing cube. I have the medium size folder.
- Starter Set: I like this set with a small/medium cube/folder. It’s great if you’re just starting to pack with cubes. The larger envelope is also very useful for jackets.
- Deluxe Set including shoe bag and laundry bag.
- Cosmetic Case. This one is a little larger but is perfect if traveling by car when your space is not as limited.
- Smaller cosmetic case for the trips when you need to condense.
- When I traveled to Europe in 2017 I carried a similar style and it was a lifesaver. I liked the option of a shoulder strap or a backpack.
- Some events now require a clear backpack and this is a good option.
1. 2.3. 4. 5.