Do you belong to a women’s group that meets on a regular basis?
Are you looking for a new topic/speaker?
I enjoy speaking to small or large groups. Please contact me and we can discuss the perfect fashion topic for your group.
Suggested Speaking Topics
- Dress for Your Body Type: Bring out the assets, hide the flaws
- Presenting the Right Image in the World of Business or Home: Corporate, Small Business, Home Business or Domestic Engineer
- Shop on a Budget: Learn tips to shop the discount stores and combine higher end items with less expensive pieces/accessories
- Accessorize It! Learn to add accessories to give your outfits new life
- Pack Your Trip: Learn the fine art of capsule packing
Karen Herrema is a personal stylist, blogger, speaker and small business owner. Her specialty is teaching women of all ages how to Look, Feel and Dress their Best. Karen uses practical tips to help women tweak or transform their look. Karen understands women and the issues they deal with when it comes to self-confidence. She uses a fun, honest approach to empower clients and audiences with tricks to diminish frustrations with shopping, what to wear and closet organization. Karen presents an interactive approach using pre-arranged models from her audience and real examples of flattering clothing.
Speaking Engagements Include:
- Red Hot Mamas
- WE Link Networking Group
- GFWC Evergreen Women’s Club
- Clark County Association of Home/Community Educators
- The Healthy Weigh
- Women’s Entrepreneur Organization (Vancouver)
- East Park Church
- Fairway Village Women’s Club
- Team Training Premier Jewelry
- Newcomers Lake Oswego
Need a speaker for your next event?
Call (360-524-1680) or contact me for available dates and times.