Well now that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is over, it’s time to look at other new arrivals and fall fashion coming our way. It can get to be overwhelming for a blogger in mid-July. The Nordstrom sale, Amazon Prime Day (which I didn’t even cover this year). Then Stella & Dot revealed new pieces and Cabi came out with their fall line–all on the same weekend.
Here are some of my favorites from Stella & Dot. I ordered a few things to check them out to share here on the blog. I just love the return policy and how easy it is to print a label and do returns. Stella & Dot is continuing to add clothing.
When it comes to jewelry, I really like to feature those “everything” pieces that give you the biggest bang for your buck. This summer I have not had the time to style my outfits with jewelry as I normally do. I wore these necklaces over and over: Amour Pendant, Disc Pendant in silver and gold (with or without charms) Because of the adjustable pulley clasp, which allows you to get any length, these really are the epitome of an “everything ” necklace.
SPECIAL: BOGO 25% off Going on now.
Here are my top 3 favorites from the new line.
(I have a similar necklace–one of the first Stella & Dot pieces I purchased nearly 10 years ago. I have worn it to death!)
Reversible Huggies. These are a great every day earrings that will work with any outfit. They are not too much –simply perfect with everything. I have a double piercing I did years ago and haven’t worn anything until now. I thought the Pave Circle Studs were perfect. I haven’t been into that look, but thought this was fun for something different.
Hoops: Need another pair of hoops? There is something for everyone and every size in both Gold & Silver.
Stella & Dot is known for their unique statement earrings. Fringes, tassels, are all super trendy. It’s a unique style and not for everyone. I admire many of them. Most are too much for me personally with my short hair, yet I really like statement earrings on others.
Tops still are getting shorter with a longer one thrown in here and there. The soft cozy fabric is simply the best and you won’t be sorry with any of these.
1. Puff Sleeve Pullover. It’s got an Eighties vibe with the shoulder pads and puffed sleeve. It’s been a top seller in the line.
2. Crush It Pullover: You can’t go wrong with a stripe and I’m always a fan of the side zippers.
3. Crush It Pullover A little camo/floral combo version
4. Zip Pullover. I bought this one in blue last year but love the neutral animal print that is very subtle. Again, the fabric here is just so comfy. You won’t want to take it off!
1. Last year some jackets came into the line and I was excited to try the Downtown Bomber. I tried two different sizes. Overall it runs a bit generous. If you have issues with jackets closing, I think you’ll be pleased with this style. It’s roomy and “gives”. I wish it had pockets, but that was my only complaint.
2. I also liked the 2 in 1 Pullover. This is the first top/sweater that’s a little bit more dressy with some structure that I’ve seen from S & D. I liked it. The bottom shirt tail piece can be unbuttoned and taken off.
3. And then for something a little casual, Live the Dream graphic tee can be paired with just about anything.
There are some fantastic new bags and I want to cover those in a separate post and I’ll have some more photos with some of the pieces I’ve mentioned in this post.